Monday, March 1, 2010

And the winner is...

March 1st and it's time for the drawing, but sadly, I didn't have my little helper Maddie to choose the name. However, the winner of the apron is GAYLE! Thank you for posting and being a part of February's baking memories.  I'll have the apron off to you today with lots of love and encouragement to BAKE and make your own memories. 

I am without a computer (borrowing my husband's laptop at this moment) attached to my printer due to a virus scare via Facebook.  Be careful about opening attachments unless you know the friend/family has really sent you one!  It will be a few days before I can get back to posting and showing off the March's Give-Away. 

I hope the anticipation is worth the wait.  Love, Susan

1 comment:

  1. Noooo!? Really??! ME?? Thanks Susan! I can't wait! Now I will have to make the snickerdoodles!

    ReplyDelete